SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Di Hetzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:53:48 +1030
Dear Rhonda

Professor John Spencer at The University of Adelaide in South Australia
would be an excellent contact for you. He and his team at the AIHW
Dental Statistics Unit have published on these issues for Australia.

John is Professor of Social and Preventive Dentistry at The University
of Adelaide and Director of the Australian Research Centre for
Population Oral Health, including both the Colgate Oral Care supported
Dental Practice Education Research Unit and the AIHW's Dental Statistics
and Research Unit. He is Associate Editor of Community Dentistry Oral
Epidemiology, International Adviser to Community Dental Health and on
the Editorial Advisory Board of the Australian Dental Journal.
email: [log in to unmask]

For example, see
Slade G, Spencer AJ. Social impact of oral conditions among
older adults. Aust Dent J 1994; 39(6): 358–64.

AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Unit
Research Report No. 9 - Social Determinants of Oral Health 2003

Other publications are available at
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/spdent/dsru/pub_frame.html

Regards
Di

--
Diana Hetzel
Senior Researcher

Phone:  (+61) 08 8303 6238
Fax:       (+61) 08 8303 6240
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://www.publichealth.gov.au

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is