SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Sandi Pniauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:32:10 -0500
Late last year I presented a paper at this conference, which was in my
opinion an excellent conference as well an exceptional opportunity to
hear a large range of views/opinions from a variety of disciplines
including of course those for whom the 'bottom line' applies - the
patients. The med students also conducted an excellent skit. Please note
that the conference is a valuable tool for everyone. While the survey is
intended for past participants, you may view for further information:
http://www.health-disciplines.ubc.ca/DHCC/
Copied from a message received today:
Sandi