SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Robb Travers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:50:25 -0500
leading edge thinking in a field where a 'behaviour change' agenda is not often situated within an SDOH framework.......

thanks for sending this to the list Dennis.

Robb

Robb Travers, PhD
Scientist & Director of Community-Based Research
Ontario HIV Treatment Network
1300 Yonge St. Suite 308
Toronto, Ontario. M4T 1X3
Tel: 416 642 6486 x 311