SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Sandi Pniauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:49:03 -0500
I attended a conference last year which was entitled 'Patient-Physician
Communication' except that patients/advocates were not permitted to
attend. I attended anyway along with a nurse who also ignored 'the
rules'. The focus of the seminar was to assist people to accept an
untimely/early death. Tell that to a thirty year old with small
children. Some people just need to get out into the real world.
Sandi