SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:24:51 -0500

http://www.ocap.ca/

OCAP is a direct action anti-poverty group
Rosedale is a wealthy neighbiourhood in Toronto
Night March on Rosedale
Raise the Rates (Welfare and ODSP)
 Saturday, April 8th @ 6:30pm

Meet in the Park across from the Rosedale Subway Station

(on Yonge, North of Bloor)

Raise Welfare and Disability by 40%
Give us back the Special Diet Allowance

On April 8, we are marching into Rosedale to tell them we want our money
back!

Their Government at Queen’s Park must make the payment.

A 40% increase in welfare and disability cheques now!.. SNIP