SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Gleeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:28:51 +1000
very interested indeed thanks Lareen
Suzanne

-----Original Message-----
From: lareen newman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, 20 April 2007 8:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Suzanne Gleeson
Subject: RE: Australian survey: most important social determinants of
health for Australians

If you're interested, I'm doing a talk on the Friday in the same session as
Helen Keleher, mine is on a paper I did with Fran Baum & Liz Harris - What
are
Australian Governments and Health Departments doing to Build Health Equity?

Actually, I might forward you an invite to circulate on a Health Inequities
Policy Networking Breakfast that we're also arranging on the Thurs morning.

Lareen

Quoting Suzanne Gleeson <[log in to unmask]>:

> I am coming to Adelaide Lareen so it would be good to bump into you ...
> hopefully we will meet ... Suzanne

Dr Lareen Newman
DipEurLangs, DipT, BA(Hons), PhD
Research Fellow
Australian Health Inequities Program (AHIP)
Department of Public Health
FLINDERS UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Tel: (+61 8) 8204 4277
Fax: (+61 8) 8204 5693
Webpage: http://som.flinders.edu.au/FUSA/PublicHealth/Staff/LN_home.htm
Program page: http://som.flinders.edu.au/AHIP

Postal address
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide, South Australia 5001

Location address
Level G6, The Flats, Flinders Drive, Bedford Park
(300 metres up hill, on left after Flinders Medical Centre)