SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Scott A Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:47:47 -0500
Thanks, Jim. I really look forward to reading this! And, as a cousin to your
excellent proverb, here's another one that I remember from my time in Kenya,
which speaks to our task at hand: "The best place to start eating an
elephant is anywhere!"

Apologies to our vegetarian friends, of course.

Cheers!

Scott

Scott A. Wolfe
Health and Social Policy Analyst