SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Steve Cummins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:02:47 +0000
I am afraid not - income is not routinely collected data in the UK
census, though some synthetic datasets exist. Some data is available in
some panel and observational surveys (BHPS, HSE) but not across the
whole of the UK.

Best
Steve

--
Steven Cummins MSc PhD
Senior Lecturer & NIHR Fellow

T: 44 020 7882 7653 (direct)
F: 44 020 7882 7479
E: [log in to unmask]

W: Healthy Environments Research Programme
    http://webspace.qmul.ac.uk/healthyenvironments/index.html
    http://www.geog.qmul.ac.uk/staff/cumminss.html