SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Enrique Cardiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:02:37 -0600
Thanks!

The flyer about social determinants is great. I passed it around and the Southeast Heights Health Coalition would like to use the basic text as this is where we want to take our community work. Do we need to communicate with anyone for that?

Enrique Cardiel
Urban Health Extension Coordinator
505-925-7393

"An extremely important and urgent public health project is to recover the representativeness of political institutions and make them accountable to the large sectors of the population that have been disenfranchised..." Vicente Navarro