SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Margaret Earle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 04:03:10 +1200
I will be out of the office starting  30/04/2010 and will not return until 28/05/2011.

I am now working with the Health Impact Assessment Support Unit in the Ministry of Health one day a week (Thursdays).  I can be contacted on
[log in to unmask] or (04) 496-2082.  If your e-mail was in regard to the National Health Committee please contact Angela on
[log in to unmask] or (04) 496 2071.  Noho ora mai, Margaret

Statement of confidentiality: This e-mail message and any accompanying
attachments may contain information that is IN-CONFIDENCE and subject to
legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message.

by the Ministry of Health's Content and Virus Filtering Gateway