SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Enrique Cardiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:30:26 -0700
Great points. I was seeing this as a way for those who do the individual and biological research to engage in how social structures impact down to the molecular level. This could become more description on how social inequity impacts health, but it could also move the discussion toward individual interventions.

Thanks for the discussion,

Enrique Cardiel
Urban Health Extension Coordinator
505-925-7393
It's time we made it possible for all Americans to afford to see a doctor,
but it's also time we made it less likely that they need to!