SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 12:50:48 +0000
From:
Michael Shapcott <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Check out the 'Making the Connections' video from the Wellesley Institute,
here:

http://www.wellesleyinstitute.com/our-work/research-methods-tools/systems-t
hinking/making-the-connections-2/

- Michael

***

Michael Shapcott, Director of Housing and Innovation
The Wellesley Institute, #300 ­ 10 Alcorn Avenue,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4J 4C8
Telephone - 416­972-1010, x231
Mobile - 416­605-8316