SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 22:01:52 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Ana Natale-Pereira <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Ken,

We are....I know that Serena is also part of this list.
the CCPH conference is May 31 in Minnesotta.  It will be my first time
there, and if there is anyone from the list going, I would love to  meet
you.

ANA

Ana Natale-Pereira, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Academic Medicine, Geriatrics, and Community Programs
Medical Director
Communit Based Networks

30 Bergen Street ADMC-6-614
Newark, New Jersey 07102
Office: 973-972-8994 or 1744
Fax: 973-972-8799

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" ~
Winston Churchill

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/25/06 2:13 PM >>>
Hi all,
are folks on this list aware of the US group called "community-campus
partnerships for health"  (ccph).  definately worth a google.

ken