SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:48:33 -0600
7bit
From:
dan buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
I don't really see anything wrong with the cities position, assuming
relocation or reallocation is done is a reasonable and sensitive
fashion.  Although the example of the $1.0M property sounds nice, it's
possible that it's the property that carries the most value and the
house may be a mess.  If it's not, you have some horizontal
inequities.

Dan