SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:27:44 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Nasreen Giga <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
Can anyone assist with identifying key resources that would  identifying
priority populations in various programs,  questions or any other method
of looking at data and drilling down to PP?

>>> David Albert Newman <[log in to unmask]> 04/14/12 3:45 PM >>>

Hi,
For those individuals interested in a CCPA article comparing
unionization and outcomes of Canada, the UK, and the USA relative to
more socially and economically progressive Scandinavian countries.
Contributing authors are Errol Black and Jim Silver.
http://www.policyalternatives.ca/publications/commentary/inequalities-trade-unions-and-virtuous-circles
The CCPA Manitoba Office also has a book that I purchased, "The Social
Determinants of Health in Manitoba" by various contributing authors.
Respects,David
David Albert Newman, CGA, CIA, CPA (AU) , ACCA (UK), B. Comm. (Hons.)
with Distinction
"Anything is possible if we let our mind wander away from
standardization towards creativity."
φ = π - 2^2/φ^2 + e

To leave, manage or join list:
https://listserv.yorku.ca/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sdoh&A=1

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) ONLY AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL,
AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER ANY RELEVANT PRIVACY LEGISLATION.
No rights to any privilege have been waived.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard
copy, taking of action in reliance on or other use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and
delete or destroy all copies of this message.