SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:44:42 -0400
From:
Nasreen Giga <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
is this teleconference being recorded .... I am unable to attend all of
it?

Nasreen.Giga RN, BScN
Public Health Nurse
Durham Region Health Department
605 Rossland Rd. E.
P.O. Box 730
Whitby, ON  L1N 0B2
Tel:  905-668-7711, ext. 3040
Fax:  905-666-6214

>>> Dorothy Bonnenfant <[log in to unmask]> 19/06/2012 10:04 am >>>
Hello to all SDOH-ers

Since reg'n response has been tremendous...
there is room (and time!) for you to participate in today's Fireside
Chat
I've arranged for another 50 teleconference lines !

Tuesday, June 19th, 2012
2:30 - 3:30 PM EASTERN TIME

Journeys Toward Health Equity Action in Public Health
Saskatoon and Sudbury: two different paths with one common destination

For more info and to register:
www.chnet-works.ca<http://www.chnet-works.ca>
To register:
1. create a login account if you don't have one (note the password you
create)
2. login and then...
3. click on the fireside chat of interest
4. click to register and again to confirm your registration
An auto-email is sent within seconds to your email address - with
confirmation and access instructions.

RSVP if you need any assistance! (Please Note: I'm hosting another
fireside chat from Noon - 1:30 PM ET, so... a bit of patienceif I don't
respond right away to your email between 11h00 - 13:30 !!! I will get
back to you by 1:45 PM!)

best to all of you !

Dot Bonnenfant
CHNET-Works! Animateur  / Animatrice
Réseau de recherche sur l'amélioration de la santé des populations
(RRASP)
Population Health Improvement Research Network
University of Ottawa/l'Université d'Ottawa
613 562 5800 ext/poste 8107 (Tuesday - Friday/ mardi - vendredi)

To leave, manage or join list:
https://listserv.yorku.ca/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sdoh&A=1

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) ONLY AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL,
AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER ANY RELEVANT PRIVACY LEGISLATION.
No rights to any privilege have been waived.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard
copy, taking of action in reliance on or other use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and
delete or destroy all copies of this message.