SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Frendin Sue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:14:40 +1000
Hi all,
Would really appreciate it if people could please put me in touch with work that is happening in the area of 'Public Policy approaches that encourage health promoting envionments and healthy choices'  that has translated into tangible Legislative, regulation and fiscal measures as well.

Smoking is probably the example that comes to mind...but Id love to hear what else may also be happening out there
Ta
Sue

Sue Frendin