SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Chrystal Ocean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:49:33 -0500
Picked up the following a few minutes ago on Twitter from a European contact. Have only
skimmed the introductory pages, but both from the title and content I've read I'd say it's
bang on. For people frustrated by the lack of social change, I recommend it highly.

Participation for What?: Social Change or Social Control? (PDF)
http://bit.ly/friIxq

Ocean
--
Blog: economicus ridiculous - exercises in miserly minimalism
http://economicusridiculous.blogspot.com/