SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Ketan Shankardass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:28:08 -0400
Dear Michael (and others) -

Thank you for sharing this sad news.  What a tremendous loss for our SDOH
community.

It was a treat to work with Bob from time to time - he seemed ever sharp and
passionate about whatever it was that was in front of us.  I'll miss him.

Hope his family and loved ones are coping okay, and that his colleagues at
the WI will soldier on.

Take care -

Ketan.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Michael Shapcott