SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
From:
Carles Muntaner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:37:15 -0500
Great sense of humor!
Let me suggest that some pictures don't go together...

Muntaner C, Lynch J, Oates GL. The social class determinants of income
inequality and social cohesion. Int J Health Serv. 1999;29(4):699-732.

Wilkinson RG. Income inequality, social cohesion, and health: clarifying the
theory--a reply to Muntaner and Lynch. Int J Health Serv. 1999;29(3):525-43.

Muntaner C, Lynch J. Income inequality, social cohesion, and class relations:
a critique of Wilkinson's neo-Durkheimian research program. Int J Health Serv.
1999;29(1):59-81.

Carles Muntaner
Social Equity and Health
Center for Addictions and Mental Health