SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
From:
Daniele Quercia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 01:11:35 +0100
Hi there,

we are studying the relationship between topics discussed  by
community residents on Twitter and community's social deprivation.
More specifically, we are looking at which topics are discussed on
Twitter by residents  of socially deprived areas in London. I was
wondering whether you had any literature reference that has studied
the relationship between language/topics  and community deprivation.

Many thanks,
- daniele
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~dq209/