SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
From:
Marijo Wunderlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:35:04 -0500
Mark Winne has written eloquently about this in his book "Closing the Food
Gap" concerning his experience with food banks in the U.S.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/opinion/its-time-to-close-canadas-food-banks/article2106989/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/opinion/do-we-care-that-canada-is-an-unequal-society/article2102544/

>Elaine

>And out of the wilderness