SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Maija Kagis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 07:28:22 -0500
The idea of an excesses index is brilliant.  But what is excess? There are
the true piglets who earn the 4k within one day; but there are also the
others whom you mention: the well meaning but greedy.   Two cars? ( public
transport: me?).  2000 or 3000 thousand sq. feet of heated housing space per
person? (need MY space)

But the MOH's are still stuck in the H1N1 craze, so I'm not sure they would
respond at this time...unless a letter (very careful) were crafted for them.

mk