SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Jordan Panayotov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:44:03 +1000
Hi Carles,

Thank you for the links provided, however, they are asking me to pay US$
30.00 per article just to see it.
This makes me wonder Why I should pay for something which I might never ever
use?
Who is benefiting from this: the journal, the authors, the researchers, the
local practitioners, the decision-makers, or the ordinary people???

If I were to use the content of these articles in order to make money one
way or another, then OK -- I'm more than happy to purchase a licence.

Guys from the list, I wonder what do you think on this issue:
Should we pay just to see something, or only if and when we use it?!?

Best wishes,

Jordan