SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2023 14:33:51 +0000
We are pleased to let you know that the final version of your article A Critical Analysis of The Finnish Baby Box’s Journey into the Liberal Welfare State: Implications for Progressive Public Policymaking is now available online, containing full bibliographic details.

To help you access and share this work, we have created a Share Link – a personalized URL providing 50 days' free access to your article. Anyone clicking on this link before May 17, 2023 will be taken directly to the final version of your article on ScienceDirect, which they are welcome to read or download. No sign up, registration or fees are required.

Your personalized Share Link:

https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1gpxqhNfKzQb%7E