SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Enrique Cardiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:43:03 -0600
I tried to encourage Albuquerque, New Mexico (US) to use it but the idea didn't stick. Will be great to see and hear about anyone who's using it.

Working Together for Healthy Communities!

Enrique Cardiel, MPH
Urban Health Extension Coordinator,
Facilitator International District Healthy Communities Coalition,
505-925-7393
"Health workers have an obligation to address the issue of poverty directly rather than remain content to deal with its effects." D Raphael

"Health promotion is the process of enabling people to increase control over, and to improve, their health." - Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion

Southeast Heights Center for Family and Community Health - http://hospitals.unm.edu/outpt/family/fh_seh.shtml