SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Enrique Cardiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 09:39:24 -0600
Hello Everyone:

I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico (USA) and a local station has a team to cover poverty and public health. As most US reporters this is new to them.

If you have links I could share with them on how to report on SDoH (especially poverty) and public health please send them and I will forward them along.

Thank you in advance!

Working Together for Healthy Communities!

Enrique Cardiel, MPH
Urban Health Extension Coordinator,
Facilitator International District Healthy Communities Coalition,
505-925-7393
"Health promotion is the process of enabling people to increase control over, and to improve, their health." - Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion, 1986

"Health promotion is the process of enabling people to increase control over their health and its determinants, and thereby improve their health." The Bangkok Charter for Health Promotion in a Globalized World, 2005
http://www.who.int/healthpromotion/en/index.html

Southeast Heights Center for Family and Community Health - http://hospitals.unm.edu/outpt/family/fh_seh.shtml