SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Sukhdeep Jassar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:52:57 -0400
Hello there,

Due to the number of people asking for a deadline extension for their abstract submissions for the
2013 PHABC Regional Conference, the committee has agreed to extend the deadline for one more
week.

You now have until Friday September 20, 2013 at 5:00 pm to submit your abstract for the 2013
PHABC Conference "Health in all Policies: Taking Intersectoral Action for Equitable and Sustainable
Health."

This year our conference will also be followed by a half-day Ministry of Health session, "Emerging
Public Health Priorities".  The MOH invites you to attend and participate in advising the 2014 Public
Health priorities in BC.

For conference or MOH session details, registration, presenter information, program plan and abstract
submissions please visit our homepage online:  www.phabc.org

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me (contact info below).   We look
forward to another successful PHABC conference this year!

Warmest regards,

Sukhdeep
--
Sukhdeep Jassar
Public Health Workforce Development Officer