SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Patricia Hajdu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:02:23 -0400
Staying at home with your children is not the only form of
self-sacrifice a woman can make. Leaving a relationship to make a
healthier environment for her children is incredibly selfless. Gaining
education to provide a better future for her children is very selfless
and difficult. Ensuring that her children have equal opportunities to
those around them, and supporting them in their endeavours can be very
selfless.

Patty