SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
John Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:46:57 -0400
Greetings:

I am new to this listserve and thought this recent editorial from the USAID-funded AIDSTAR-One project might be of interest to this group. This short perspective piece describes why holistic programing for commercial sex workers is needed and suggests ways programs can work to reduce stigma to improve sex workers access to HIV prevention services.

You can view or download the document here: http://j.mp/nkWuEs

I hope this contribution is appropriate and welcome in this forum and look forward to any feedback or commentary you may have.

Sincerely,

John

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
John Nicholson
Knowledge Management/Communications Manager
AIDSTAR-One
John Snow, Inc.
1616 N. Ft. Myer Drive
11th Floor