SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:57:40 -0400
7bit
From:
Bill Braun <[log in to unmask]>
Dennis, If we take all of the points in your well written letter to be
symptoms of deeper problems, what do you think they are, and how would
you marshal resources and frame policy to address them? I ask the
question coming from the position that problems themselves cannot be
observed directly, and that we have to infer what the underlying,
systemic problems are from the visible problem symptoms.

Bill Braun

--
There's nothing more practical than a good theory.
	-Lewin