SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
From:
Iris Meltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:20:40 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  03/31/2009 and will not return until
04/03/2009.

Akron Children's Hospital - Proud winner of the NorthCoast 99 "Best
Workplace" award!

This electronic mail transmission, including any attached files, may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized parties. Any review, use, distribution, dissemination, downloading, copying or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it, as well as any copies, from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail.