SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Ketan Shankardass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:38:19 -0500
Hi all,

Anyone have any good citations examining the coverage of SDoH in the
Canadian media?  I've got Raphael (2003) in HPI, but I'm having a hard
time finding others in the usual channels.

Thank you and happy new year to everyone.

Ketan.

Ketan Shankardass, PhD

-

Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Wilfrid Laurier University
-
Associate Scientist, Centre for Research on Inner City Health
in the Keenan Research Centre of the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute
of St. Michael’s Hospital