SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Maya Gislason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:27:44 -0700
Dear All

I am writing to ask if members of this community would be wiling to share key strategies, successful activities, assignments and evaluation tools for teaching the SDOH to upper level undergraduate (health sciences) students? I am particularly looking for ideas for large classes (120 students).

I also wonder, in particular, if anyone has used photo voice in large classrooms?

I am new to the listserv and returning to canada after 8 years away and am so grateful to have found this listserv.

Many thanks
Maya Gislason
FHS, Simon Fraser University

Sent from my iPhone