SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Martinello, Novella" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:36:14 -0500
I appreciate seeing the supportive comments related to youth and the determinants of health. My master's thesis explored the Facebook conversations of youth related to the determinants of health - I will send info on this as soon as I'm able. Related to the determinants of health, most youth discussion focused on socio-environmental influences, evolving into action for change...personal health practices and coping skills -  not so much. Youth, social networking, SDOH, social action...baby boomers, you may have something to learn ;)

Novella Martinello (a.k.a. 24 year old Facebook user)