SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Sender:
From:
"McLeroy, Kenneth R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:43:13 -0600
Take a look at Godfrey Rose's work on population based interventions. I can send you copies if you need them. The CDC distinction between population-based and high risk is largely derived from it.

-Ken McLeroy

"In theory, theory and practice are the same thing. In practice they're not.."
-Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

"the barbarians are not waiting beyond the frontiers; they have already
been governing us for  quite some time."
-Alasdair MacIntyre

Kenneth R. McLeroy, Ph.D., Professor
Social and Behavioral Health
School of Rural Public Health