From:
robert a dagnall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1993 19:39:48 MST
Regarding another attempt to take over Tom Sawyer's island in protest
to the Huck Finn movie; I used to operate the Submarine Voyage (goofy
polyester & 'denim' costume and all), and I remember some mention of
the "Yippies' liberation" - followed by my behind-the-scenes guide
gesturing to the security command post and an armory full of M-16s
behind it.  "We're ready should it happen again."

All who wish to protest are hereby directed to hijack a Sky Bucket
to Cuba, instead...

Robert Dagnall