Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:23:12 -0500
If someone has a little time to look up something for me on the CD of Twain
works, I would appreciate the help. (I would gladly purchase the CD, but it
is not available for Macs, at least it wasn't the last time I checked.)

Please email me directly.  I can explain what I need and you can decide if
you can take the time to do it. Perhaps we can work some kind of barter to
compensate you for your time.

Thank you,
Carol

=====
C.J. Peiffer
artist, writer, teacher

Cowtree Collector
founder of
"the MOOsletter", the cow-lovers' quarterly
http://www.cow.net/moosletter

Art Correspondent
New Castle (PA) News