From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 1994 09:54:35 -0700
Either e-mail for me isn't arriving safely in my account, or my call for a
reviewer for the revised edition of _Roughing It_ (U of California Press,
1993) has scared away everybody.  If the two-month deadline for the review
seemed daunting, feel free to suggest your own terms to me.  I think it's
important that we take advantage of this chance to review the latest Mark
Twain Project publication, so please volunteer if you're interested.  It
would be a shame for us to have to decline this handsome book.

BTW, thanks to the folks who have been keeping us up-to-date on the latest
Twain e-texts.

Taylor Roberts
University of British Columbia