CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
"Wotton, Dr. Kay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 08:46:00 PST
A copy of the preview version for the Healthy People 2000 Consortium held in
Oct 1994 of Selected PH info Resources on the Internet came my way.

It does say it is a work in progress and not for general distribution but is
from National Health Information Center of US Dept of Health  and Human
Services and Himmelfarb Health Sciences library of the George Washington
University.  Their internet address is [log in to unmask]

It is a trifle more info than I can usefully access but maybe others would
find it useful.  CANCHID is one of the examples, given, maybe reflecting sam
Lafranco's hand?  What is somewhat useful for me is written information
guiding one about. The qualifier (somewhat) is not because the
information provided is deficient but rather reflects my early stumbling
toddler status in all this and that I rebel at having to spend hours learning
how something works.

Kay Wotton