CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Amy Zelmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 1994 09:04:45 +1000
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Delhi has arranged some
placements for overseas medical students and other health professions.

I don't have their exact address with me, but you should be able to find it
in a directory somewhere -- ask your friendly librarian.

The other source of information may be the Canadian Society for
International Health (located in Ottawa).  They have assisted some medical
and other health profession students with overseas placements and may have
contact names.

Hope this helps

Amy Zelmer
Professor