Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 19:22:05 +0200
Dear Group:

During my time of medical leave, I was fortunate enough to have discovered
this list.  To say that I have enjoyed it is an understatement.  All of you
have been so kind, generous, and fascinating that "Thank you" is inadequate
to express my feelings.  Am I leaving?  No, never, but I must return to work
tomorrow still suffering from a sleep disorder which has resulted from
congenital blindness.  Though I detest my job, I would not leave it, as I am
definitely not a quitter.  To the two actors with whom I have spoken and who
have so vividly described their performances in great detail, you were
delightful.  I am still eagerly awaiting the opportunity to speak with the
third Twainian actor.  If possible, I'll definitely attend one of your
performances.  Tomorrow evening, I'll return, but throughout the drudgery of
my day, I'll remember that I have had a wonderful time and am still
learning.
An enormous kiss to all of you,

Camy, the new twainian