Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 12:03:17 -0400
From:
Jim Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Kerry Driscoll (the Mark Twain Circle's executive coordinator) and I are
now conspiring with Richard on this, and we encourage other Mark Twain
Circlers to join the excursion--though I do join Susan Harris in
rejecting any activities that involve rising at 4:00 a.m.

As Richard indicated, the time is not yet firmly fixed, but you can
anticipate that departure will be within the range of early to middle
afternoon on Saturday.  This will be coordinated with other Mark Twain
activities insofar as possible.  Stay tuned to the Mark Twain Forum, or
attend the Mark Twain Circle sessions (including Business Meeting) at
ALA, for further details.

Big thanks to Richard for doing this.  --Jim Leonard