Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 14:00:41 -0400
There is a newsgroup to which I subscribe called "AXSLIB" that probably will
be able to help you.

The full address of it is [log in to unmask], but I've lost the way
to subscribe and unsubscribe to it.  I think if you used that address,
though, someone would tell you how.

There are a couple of specific items in my recent mail that probably address
your question at least tangentially, and I'd forward them on to you, but AOL
is telling me that your name is not a known user.  Contact me with a better
screenname and I'd be happy to send them.

Good luck

Rick Goldfarb