Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2013 21:00:59 -0700
From:
Jerry Vorpahl <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Thanks Barbara,

I was just planning to pass this information along to a group of
elderly-homers in Sacramento whom I speak to regularly about MT. But when
Twain affirms, "The story lacks a good deal in the way of facts," he could
be talking about any one of his books. (As my subscript relates.) But my
current curiosity is this: I have, and almost read, all MT's books, have
several first editions, and have been a member of the MT Forum for at
least 5 years and have never heard of, or seen referenced,  "Advice to
Little Girls. "Marvelous! Twain at this best. Who's keeping  this  under
wraps?

JERRY VORPAHL

"I'm not one who, when giving my opinion, confine myself to the facts." -
Mark Twain