Sender:
From:
Janice McIntire-Strasburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:14:06 -0600
Hi Jules,

I have been thinking about a comparison between Mark Twain and William
Faulkner--the first as a nineteenth century man looking forward and the
second as a 20th century man looking backward.  I can certainly get you an
abstract by the 28th, but just want to see if this is something you can
use.  Is your panel a generl one, or do you have specific topics in mind?

Best,

Jan McIntire-Strasburg

--
Janice McIntire-Strasburg