From:
"Wesley Britton ([log in to unmask])"
Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 15:39:25 -0500
For those who are friends of _Mark Twain Journal_ editor, Tom
Tenney, you may want to know he is now recovering from surgery
undergone last week.  An artery in his leg had to be replaced, and
he says he is doing fine now and should be going home in a few
days.  I know he would appreciate get-well greetings from his many
friends and supporters in the Twain community.  You can write him
care of the English Dept,, the Citadel, Charleston, South Carolina
29409.

Also, I will be now assisting Tom in his annotated "About Mark
Twain" series in the _Mark Twain Circular_ that will later be
integrated into the next edition of _Mark Twain: A Reference
Guide_. Those of you publishing Twain material or running across
things not yet annotated by Tom, you can save him some mailing
costs by sending the material directly to me at 1202 S. Walnut,
Sherman, TX 75090.  If your publication is available on electronic
media, please send to [log in to unmask] with complete
bibliographic details.

And don't forget to let Tom know how much we appreciate him.

wes britton