From:
David Caswell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:01:36 +0000
Because, Greg Zacharius, Hoffman's presentation is arrogant, outrageous,
contains, in my personal opinion, what would be slander and/or libel if
Twain
were alive and not a public figure.  If he made such a preposterous claim
about me, with no more evidence than he has regarding Clemens, he would
be up to his eyeballs in lawsuits.  You might be amazed at the mountain of
email I have received from members of this list who feel exactly as I do.
Further, you sound a little like you enjoy the titillation of these
pointless and
baseless allegations yourself.  If you do, then you, too, sir, are, in my
personal
opinion, a nitwit.