From:
Cliff Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:37:54 -0700
John Sitter writes:

>         "True," the other nodded.  "But how many men are that lucky?
> Maybe one in ten thousand!"

book, "Unweaving the Rainbow":

"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones."

He goes on to describe just how remotely unlikely it is for us to have
been born, and for us to still be alive (considering that "time" is
"happening" right now, and not ten million years from now).

Cliff Walker
"Positive Atheism" Magazine