From:
Rich Tuerk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 08:39:11 -0500
On Mon, 24 Apr 1995 19:02:54 -0400 <[log in to unmask]> said:
>Brian-
>Yes, we still are talking about leadership.
>However, this is beginning to take up quite a bit of Forum space. You may
>reply directly to me at:
>Marc

Marc, I wish you and Brian would continue your discussion on the Forum.  It
really does seem related to Twain.  The usual biographical readings of the
changes in what seems to be Twain's attitude toward Colonel Sherburn seem to
leave us with a Twain who was unaware of the rudiments of the art of
writing,
that is, a Twain who really was the "jack-leg novelist" he claims to have
been.  Thus, I'm very interested in seeing your discussion continue.

Rich Tuerk